XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE RANGE 60ML
The XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE line is undoubtedly the brand for coffee lovers in the UK. This colourful brand is available in Caramel, Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Mocha. Wake up and smell the coffee!
XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE VANILLA
Your day just elevated to a higher level by the XHALE VANILLA COFFEE e-juice. An aromatic sweet vanilla coffee strolls through your mouth as you puff.
XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE CARAMEL
Open your eyes and smell the coffee with the XHALE CARAMEL COFFEE vape juice. A heavenly caramel flavoured coffee entices your taste buds as you inhale.
XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE HAZELNUT
The XHALE HAZELNUT COFFEE e-liquid rings your bell and then relaxes you. Taste an exquisite hazelnut coffee flavour hit your throat softly.
XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE MOCHA
Feel the power of mocha to its core with the XHALE MOCHA COFFEE vape juice. Let a creamy mocha coffee flavour reach every single taste bud as you inhale.
XHALE ELIQUID 50/50 COFFEE FEATURES
You will receive 50ml of Eliquid In a 60ml Shortfill Bottle with 10mI nicotine shot if you choose to buy nicotine.
This Shortfill e-liquid has a 50% VG ratio, ideal for deep flavour and cloud production when used with a pod device or starter kit.
This range of vape liquid is a 50/50 VG/PG ratio which supports both sub-ohm and MTL Style of vaping. The flavours are the perfect choice for both beginners and professional vapers.
- 60ml short fill bottle
- 50% VG / 50% PG
- Compatible with sub-ohm tanks and most Tank Atomizers and Drippers
- 0mg e-liquid
- Designed For Starter Kits & Pod Kits
- Room for 1 x 18mg, 10ml nic shots
- Manufactured in the UK
- TPD compliant
- Childproof cap
- Tamper evident seal
- Vendor: XHALE
- Flavour: Caramel, Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Mocha
- Undertones: COFFEE
- Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Various Flavourings
NICOTINE SHOT INSTRUCTIONS
We at Guardian Vape provide nicotine shots with our E-liquid, we would like to be able to add this to the bottle before shipping but according to the TPD Directive, it is illegal to add nicotine to containers over 10mI.
Space For one 10ml Nicotine Shot – 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg Nicotine Strength
Nicotine shots can be added to any short-fill e-liquid in order to vape with nicotine.
1 x 10ml nicotine shot added to a 50ml short-fill will translate roughly to 0.3% (3mg) strength.
If you choose to buy nicotine. You can order:
- 2 x 18mg/10ml Nic Shots to get the Strength of 3mg nicotine
Just add the required dose of 10ml-18mg Nicotine Shot then all you have to do is Shake the bottle vigorously well, then fill your Tank Atomizer or Dripper up.
NICOTINE LEVELS GUIDE
- 0mg/mI Nicotine: This means that there is no nicotine in your E-Liquid mixture therefore, zero nicotine levels are usually ordered by people who have quit smoking but still have an oral fixation and use an electronic cigarette to satisfy it.
- 6mg/mI Nicotine: This level of nicotine is the lightest level offered.
For people who wish to enjoy the smallest possible nicotine level while still enjoying a full E-liquid taste, so this is commonly the last level in “stepping.”
- 12mg/mI Nicotine: On the lower end of the spectrum, 12mg/ml is a comfortable level for people who prefer nicotine, but aren’t heavy vapers.
Choose this level if you used to smoke light cigarettes.
- 18mg/mI Nicotine: This is the middle of the road in terms of nicotine.
Most vapers who were former smokers enjoy this level because it delivers the perfect amount of nicotine in each vape.
- 20mg/mI Nicotine: This is on the high side of nicotine levels and is commonly preferred by people who were formally heavy smokers (about a pack per day).
It has a noticeable nicotine level that many former smokers enjoy.
Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Harmful if swallowed Wash Hands immediately with soap and water. Seek medical advice if feeling unwell. Only use with E-cigarettes. XHALE e-liquid does not contain nicotine, as sold.
You must be at least 18 years of age to buy products from our website. Electronic cigarettes and e-liquids should not be used by pregnant women or people who are allergic to Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine. Nicotine is an addictive substance therefore only people who currently smoke should purchase and use e-cigarettes and e-liquids.