The Efest Slim K1 Charger is a single slot charger with Micro USB input and charges at 1A. The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is full charge. The Efest Slim K1 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. The Efest Slim K1 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
Compatible with 18650 vaping mod batteries. Also Compatible with 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 17335 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 20700 / 21700 / 22650 / 25500 / 26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries
Efest Slim K1 Parameters
- Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current: 50mA – 100mA
- Compatible With: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650
- Auto Cutoff Voltage: 4.20V ± 0.05V
- Auto Recharge Voltage 4.10V ± 0.10V
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
The Efest Slim K1 features a LED indicator which shows you the level of charge of each bay, and when the batteries are fully charged.
Several safety features have been included, such as reverse polarity and short circuit protection. Quite simply, this little dynamo is perfection with a plug.
Battery chargers have gradually improved, it’s true, but Efest pulled out all the stops to manufacture the perfect charger to make your life easier and more productive. Whether you are at home or away, the Efest Slim K1 is a must-have for anyone who wants to recharges different batteries quickly and efficiently. Get yours today.
It comes with:
- 1xSlim K1 charger body
- 1xUSB cable
- 1xOperation manual
- It doesn’t come with battery, please buy it separately.
- You can choose another charger model in Guardian Vape.
- Take the batteries out of the charger after the power has been turned off
- Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors, as this could cause an electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging
- Ensure you only use the charger in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Use only rechargeable batteries or PCB batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury
All images from the manufacturer.