BLACKCURRANT MENTHOL E-LIQUID BY GUARDIAN VAPE 100ML
GUARDIAN VAPE ELIQUID FEATURES
You will receive 100ml of Eliquid In a 120 Shortfill Bottle with 20mI nicotine shots if you choose to buy nicotine.
This shortfill e-liquid has a 70% VG ratio, ideal for deep flavour rather than cloud production when used with a pod device or starter kit.
This range of vape liquid is a 70/30 VG/PG ratio which makes it perfect for sub-ohm vaping. The flavours are the perfect choice for both beginners and professional vapers.
- 120ml short fill bottle
- 70% VG / 30% PG
- Compatible with sub-ohm tanks and most Tank Atomizer’s and Dripper’s
- 0mg e-liquid
- Room for 2/4 x 18mg, 10ml nic shots
- Manufactured in the UK
- TPD compliant
- Childproof cap
- Tamper evident seal
- Designed For Starter Kits & Pod Kits
- Vendor: Guardian Vape
- Flavour: BLACKCURRANT MENTHOL.
- Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Various Flavourings
GUARDIAN VAPE ELIQUID NICOTINE SHOT INSTRUCTIONS
We at Guardian Vape provide nicotine shots with our E-liquid, we would like to be able to add this to the bottle before shipping but according to the TPD Directive, it is illegal to add nicotine to containers over 10mI.
Space For a 10ml Nicotine Shot – 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg Nicotine Strength
Nicotine shots can be added to any short-fill e-liquid in order to vape with nicotine.
1 x 10ml nicotine shot added to a 50ml short-fill will translate roughly to 0.3% (3mg) strength.
If using a 100ml short fill bottle, adding 4 x nicotine shots will create 0.6% (6mg) strength.
Each 18mg/10mI Nic shot will add a nicotine strength of 1.5mg to a bottle of 100mI.
If you choose to buy nicotine. You can order:
- 2 x 18mg/10ml Nic Shots to get the Strength of 3mg nicotine
- 4 x 18mg/10ml Nic Shots to get the strength of 6mg nicotine
Just add the required dose of 10ml-18mg Nicotine Shot then all you have to do is Shake the bottle vigorously well, then fill your Tank Atomizer or Dripper up.
GUARDIAN VAPE ELIQUID NICOTINE LEVELS GUIDE
- 0mg/mI Nicotine: This means that there is no nicotine in your E-Liquid mixture.
Zero nicotine levels are usually ordered by people who have quit smoking but still have an oral fixation and use an electronic cigarette to satisfy it.
- 6mg/mI Nicotine: This level of nicotine is the lightest level offered.
For people who wish to enjoy the smallest possible nicotine level while still enjoying a full E-liquid taste.
This is commonly the last level in “stepping.”
- 12mg/mI Nicotine: On the lower end of the spectrum, 12mg/ml is a comfortable level for people who prefer nicotine, but aren’t heavy vapers.
This level is also common for people who used to smoke light cigarettes.
- 18mg/mI Nicotine: This is the middle of the road in terms of nicotine.
Most vapers who were former smokers enjoy this level because it delivers the perfect amount of nicotine in each vape.
- 20mg/mI Nicotine: This is on the high side of nicotine levels and is commonly preferred by people who were formally heavy smokers (about a pack per day).
It has a noticeable nicotine level that many former smokers enjoy.
Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Harmful if swallowed Wash Hands immediately with soap and water. Seek medical advice if feeling unwell. Only to be used with E-cigarettes. This product does not contain nicotine, as sold.
You must be at least 18 years of age to buy products from our website. Electronic cigarettes and e-liquids should not be used by pregnant women or people who are allergic to Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine. E-cigarettes are not designed to help you quit smoking but are an alternative method of consuming nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive substance therefore only people who currently smoke should purchase and use e-cigarettes and e-liquids.
Price Match Guarantee
We will not be beaten on price!
Plus Free delivery to any UK mainland address